Friday, June 20, 2008

i Miss hiM

Yesterday morning, my hubby sms he said, YTN will proceed to pay my study fees for last semester. Alhamdulillah, Im so happy with it. It's means my prob will settle, insyaAllah.

Then, actually since last Tuesday I got a batuk2. Dunno why, but it comes when Im all alone without my hubby beside me. I try to pretend like as usual, dont want to spoil my mood for the whole week.

This weekend, as for me or my hubby...will not see each other. I need some rest, massage maybe. Im going to have some relaxes n leisure tomorrow, hopefully can. May be, we just see each other by next week. We'll miss each other so very much! I miss him so much right now! How should I tell everyone that I cannot stay like this anymore? I want to stay with him...I want him! It hard to stay apart, it so long distance relationship.




Klik for more info
 
Copyright @ UmmiHusnaLukman 2013 | All Right Reserved | Designed By Shahada Fauzi